The Bobcat Shuttle is a frequency based bus system. The schedules list a frequency in minutes which tells the rider how often a bus will arrive at any stop on the route.
- Route 60 – San Marcos East
- Route 62 – San Marcos North
- Route 64 – San Marcos West
- Route 66 – San Marcos South
- Route 68 – San Marcos Marketplace
The bus may park and wait at the first or last stop for a few minutes to assure that all buses remain on schedule.
Scheduled frequency is approximate and may vary due to trains, traffic conditions, city construction, or other significant disruptions along the route.