Routes & Schedules
Monday - Friday
- The Bobcat Shuttle will run a 15-minute frequency* from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Evening Service will run a 30-minute frequency* from 6:30 p.m. until 8:50 p.m.
- Night Service will run a 45-minute frequency* from 8:50 p.m. to 10:40 p.m. with the last buses leaving campus at 10:40 p.m.
- Route 24 Craddock and Route 28 Holland will be combined. The Holland bus stop will be picking up atHhillside Ranch
*All frequencies are approximate.
How to Ride the Bus
- Check the map or the app (|) to find the stop closest to you.
- Make sure to be at the bus stop before the bus gets there! Use our Real-Time tracking to help.
- When the bus arrives, check the route name and number on the bus to make sure it’s the bus you want. Not sure? Ask the driver, we’re happy to help!
- Let people off the bus before you get on the bus.
- Get on! You do not need to show your TXST ID or pay a fare.
- When your stop is about a block away, pull the yellow cord to let the driver know that you want the bus to stop.
- When the bus stops, check where you were sitting to make sure you left nothing behind. Be sure to watch your step as you get off the bus.