Routes & Schedules
Spring Shuttle Service will begin on January 21, 2020.
The system is in operation during all class days. Monday - Thursday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 10:20 p.m. Friday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Full Shuttle Service will begin on January 21.
- Shuttle Service runs only while classes are in session.
- There is no service onMartin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 20.
How to Ride the Bus
- Check the map or the app (|) to find the stop closest to you.
- Make sure to be at the bus stop before the bus gets there! Use our Real-Time tracking to help.
- When the bus arrives, check the route name and number on the bus to make sure it’s the bus you want. Not sure? Ask the driver, we’re happy to help.
- Let people off the bus before you get on the bus.
- Get on! You do not need to show your TXST ID or pay a fare.
- When your stop is about a block away, pull the hanging cord to let the driver know that you want the bus to stop.
- When the bus stops, check where you were sitting to make sure you left nothing behind. Be sure to watch your step as you get off the bus.