Routes & Schedules
Fall Shuttle Service begins August 17
The system is in operation during all class days. Monday - Thursday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 10:20 p.m. Friday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Light Shuttle Service (30-minute frequency) begins on August 17.
- Full Shuttle Service will begin on August 24.
- Shuttle Service runs only while classes are in session.
- There is no service on Labor Day, Monday, September 7.
Fall Route Changes:
Monday - Friday
- 10 - Bobcat Stadium - No changes at this time.
- 12- Bobcat Village - No changes at this time.
- 14 - Campus Loop - The Bexar stop will be replaced by the James Street stop. The Ingram stop will be added to Campus Loop. The layover stop will move from the LBJ Student Center to the Rec Center.
- 20 - Aquarena Springs – The on-campus stop will move from the UAC to Lantana to allow for social distancing. The on-campus stops for the evening and night routes will remain at the UAC.
- 21 - Blanco River - No changes at this time.
- 22- Mill Street - No changes at this time.
- 23- Post Road - No changes at this time.
- 24 - Craddock will no longer be combined with the 28 - Holland;
- 26 - Wonder World - No changes at this time.
- 28 - Holland will no longer be combined with the 24 - Craddock.
- Saturday Routes will no longer stop at the LBJ Student Center, please use the Quad or the UAC instead.
- Route 60, 62, 64 have been combined into the new Route 67 – San Marcos Circulator.
- Route 66 and 68 have been combined into the Route 68 – San Marcos Marketplace.
How to Ride the Bus
- Check the map or the app (|) to find the stop closest to you.
- Make sure to be at the bus stop before the bus gets there! Use our Real-Time tracking to help.
- When the bus arrives, check the route name and number on the bus to make sure it’s the bus you want. Not sure? Ask the driver, we’re happy to help!
- Let people off the bus before you get on the bus.
- Get on! You do not need to show your TXST ID or pay a fare.
- When your stop is about a block away, pull the yellow cord to let the driver know that you want the bus to stop.
- When the bus stops, check where you were sitting to make sure you left nothing behind. Be sure to watch your step as you get off the bus.