Routes & Schedules
Summer Shuttle Service
The system is in operation during all class days. Monday - Friday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Shuttle Service runs only while classes are in session.
Monday - Friday
- 10 - Bobcat Stadium - No changes
- 12- Bobcat Village - No changes
- 14 - Campus Loop - Will stop at Tower. Will not stop at Woods St or Lantana
- 20 - Aquarena Springs - No changes
- 21 - Blanco River - No changes
- 22- Mill Street - No changes
- 23- Post Road - No changes
- 24 - Craddock - No changes
- 26 - Wonder World - No changes
- 28 - Holland - No changes
How to Ride the Bus
- Check the map or the app (|) to find the stop closest to you.
- Make sure to be at the bus stop before the bus gets there! Use our Real-Time tracking to help.
- When the bus arrives, check the route name and number on the bus to make sure it’s the bus you want. Not sure? Ask the driver, we’re happy to help!
- Let people off the bus before you get on the bus.
- Get on! You do not need to show your TXST ID or pay a fare.
- When your stop is about a block away, pull the yellow cord to let the driver know that you want the bus to stop.
- When the bus stops, check where you were sitting to make sure you left nothing behind. Be sure to watch your step as you get off the bus.