Bobcat Shuttle at a Glance
The Bobcat Shuttle is operating.
Monday - Friday
- The Bobcat Shuttle will run a 20-minute frequency* from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- There will be no Evening Service.
- There will be no Night Service.
- Route 24 Craddock and Route 28 Holland will be combined. The Holland bus stop will be picking up at Hhillside Ranch
*All frequencies are approximate.
- Reduced seating by approximately 50 percent to control crowding
- Use the rear door only
- Maintain at least six-foot social distancing from other individuals
- When possible, take a seat instead of holding onto poles and handles
- Cover coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands)
- Refrain from shaking hands
News & Alerts:
Reduced Shuttle Service over Extended Spring Break March 23 - 28
San Marcos Transit Adjustments Due to COVID-19
The Interurban Express 1517 service has been suspended until conditions improve. Beginning March 30, 2020, “The Bus” will adjust operating hours to 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fares will not be collected for the month of March or April. More Information...