Bobcat Shuttle is running the Summer Schedule
Monday - Friday
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 30-minute frequencies*
- One bus per route.
- Route 24 Craddock and Route 28 Holland will be combined.
- The Holland bus stop will be picking up at Hillside Ranch
- There will be no Evening Service
- There will be no Night Service
*All frequencies are approximate.
- No Service
- Reduced seating by approximately 50 percent to control crowding
- Use the rear door only
- Maintain at least six-foot social distancing from other individuals
- When possible, take a seat instead of holding onto poles and handles
- Cover coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands)
- Refrain from shaking hands
- Wear face coverings when social distancing cannot be maintained or when in frequent contact with others
News & Alerts:
Summer Shuttle Service
San Marcos Transit Adjustments Due to COVID-19
The Interurban Express 1517 service has been suspended until conditions improve. Beginning April 13, 2020, “The Bus” will adjust operating hours to 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fares will not be collected for the month of March or April. More Information...