Fall Shuttle Service will begin on August 21, 2017.
The system is in operation during all class days. Monday - Thursday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 10:20 p.m. Friday service runs approximately between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Light Shuttle Service (30-minute frequency) will begin on August 21, 2017
- Full Shuttle Service will begin on August 28, 2017
- Shuttle Service runs only while classes are in session.
- There is no service on Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017.
Fall Route Changes:
The UAC Bus Hub is currently scheduled to re-open this fall, after the completion of construction.
10 - Bobcat Stadium will stop at the UAC
12- Bobcat Village - No Changes
14 - Campus Loop - will stop at Woods, although temporary detours to Concho Green are possible.
20 - Aquarena Springs will stop at the UAC
21 - Blanco River will stop at the UAC
22- Mill Street - No Changes
23- Post Road - No Changes
24 - Craddock will no longer be combined with the 28 - Holland
26 - Wonder World - will stop at TBD
28 - Holland will no longer be combined with the 24 - Craddock
How to Ride the Bus
- Check the map or the app (|) to find the stop closest to you.
- Make sure to be at the bus stop before the bus gets there! Use our Real-Time tracking to help.
- When the bus arrives, check the route name and number on the bus to make sure it’s the bus you want. Not sure? Ask the driver, we’re happy to help.
- Let people off the bus before you get on the bus.
- Get on! You do not need to show your TXST ID or pay a fare.
- When your stop is about a block away, pull the hanging cord to let the driver know that you want the bus to stop.
- When the bus stops, check where you were sitting to make sure you left nothing behind. Be sure to watch your step as you get off the bus.