Routes & Schedules
Summer Shuttle Service will begin on June 5, 2017.
The system is in operation on all class days. Service runs between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Summer buses run a light service schedule, with one bus per route and approximately 30 minute frequency.
- There is no Evening, Night, or Saturday service during the summer.
- There is no shuttle service on July 4, 2017.
- The last bus leaves campus at 5:30 and does not return to campus.
How to Ride the Bus
- Check the map or the app (|) to find the stop closest to you.
- Make sure to be at the bus stop before the bus gets there! Use our Real-Time tracking to help.
- When the bus arrives, check the route name and number on the bus to make sure it’s the bus you want. Not sure? Ask the driver, we’re happy to help.
- Let people off the bus before you get on the bus.
- Get on! You do not need to show your TXST ID or pay a fare.
- When your stop is about a block away, pull the hanging cord to let the driver know that you want the bus to stop.
- When the bus stops, check where you were sitting to make sure you left nothing behind. Be sure to watch your step as you get off the bus.