Campus and Off-Campus Bus Service - Fall 2013
Bobcat Shuttle routes are operated for students, faculty, staff and visitors at Texas State University. The system is in full operation during all class days. Monday - Friday service runs between 7:00AM and 5:15PM for most Shuttle routes on class day and during final exams. Reduced service operates in the evening Monday through Friday, with night service until 11:05pm Monday thorough Thursday. Saturday service begins on August 24th and runs through December 7th; no Saturday service on November 30th.
The System maps below provide basic routes, shuttle stop locations, and service frequency information for Bobcat Shuttle service routes.
Fall 2013 Bobcat Shuttle service maps & Route Sheets
With service frequency:
New Schedule information is effective August 26 - December 13, 2013; Saturday service begins August 24th.
· Route 10 - Bobcat Stadium - See night route 1 for service after 8:06pm Monday - Thursday; no night service on Friday.
· Route 11 - Campus Loop - See night route 3 for service after 8:08pm Monday - Thursday.
· Route 12 - Bobcat Village - See night route 2 for service after 7:48pm Monday - Thursday - this route travels to both the Quad and Student Center bus loops.
· Route 20 – Aquarena Springs - also see Route 29 and Night 1
· Route 21 – Blanco River - also see Route 29 and Night 1
· Route 22 – Mill Street - also see Route 28 and Night 2
· Route 23 – Post Road - also see Route 28 and Night 2
· Route 24 – LBJ - also see Route 27 and Night 3
The "Hillside Ranch" stop is closed due to construction. The shuttle will now pick up at the "Holland Street @ Hillside" stop.
· Route 25 – Ranch Road - also see Route 27 and Night 3
· Route 26 – Wonder World - also see Night 4
Evening: Early evening Campus and Off-Campus route service - Monday through Thursday only:
Night Bus: Late evening Campus and Off-Campus route service - Monday through Thursday only:
Saturday Service - Combo City/Campus routes with San Marcos Marketplace routes: